You cannot visit Nicaragua at its finest if you haven’t gone to Granada. Colonial Churches, houses, museums, squares and galleries are part of the attractions of this city, as well as its Islets in the Cocibolca Lake and the Mombacho Volcano. Imagine a boat tour around the lake to enjoy the local flora and fauna or a walk in the magnificent Mombacho Volcano. Better yet, you can end your tour in the top of the volcano with a cup of delicious coffee in your hands, an amazing weather and a unique panoramic view of Granada. Can you see it? Do not only imagine it, we invite you to LIVE it with us!
• Transfer to sites mentioned in vehicle with a/c
• Entrances to mentioned tourists destinations
• Bilingual Guide (Spanish-English) in mentioned tourist destinations
• 03 nights of lodging in Granada at Hotel La Pergola or similar
• 03 breakfasts, 00 lunches, 00 dinners
Tours:City Tour Granada, local artisanal factories, boat tour in Islets of Granada, hike Mombacho Volcano or zip line in Mombacho Volcano
Price per person from U$ 369.00* *Restrictions may apply